- Full time
- hace Publicado 1 semana
- El Salvador, SAN SALVADOR, EL SALVADOR Ver en Mapa
Detalles del Puesto
Experiencia 5 a 10 años
RUBRO SERVICIOS LEGALES
Nivel Académico Graduado Universitario
Descripción del Puesto
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SHARP CORPORATE ATTORNEY FOR OUR CUSTOMER A LEADING LAW FIRM
Are you a skilled Corporate Attorney looking for a dynamic career opportunity? Our client, a distinguished law firm renowned for its excellence in corporate legal advisory services, is on the hunt for a sharp, dedicated attorney you to join their team.
As a Corporate Attorney at our firm, you will:
- Provide expert legal advice on corporate matters to the firm clients.
- Work on complex legal transactions, mergers, acquisitions, and more.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a wide range of corporate agreements and contracts.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest legal developments affecting corporate law.
- Collaborate with a talented team of legal professionals to ensure client success..
CORPORATE ATTORNEY PROFILE:
- Graduated in Law Science.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience practicing corporate law either at corporate legal department or at law firms.
- Strong knowledge of corporate law, mergers, acquisitions, and related fields.
- Exceptional legal research and communication skills, both english and spanish.
- Ability to communicate complex legal concepts clearly and effectively.
- A commitment to excellence, integrity, and client service.
- Male or female.
- Competitive salary.
- The opportunity to work with a highly respected law firm known for its expertise in corporate legal services.
- Challenging and diverse casework, representing local and international clients across different industries and sectors.
If you are looking for new challenges this opportunity is for you! Apply NOW!
Portal de Trabajo y Empleo El Salvador Powered by UBICATEYA.COM